Thursday, September 30, 2010

Picture trouble

I am having trouble uploading pictures to my blog. I have some great pictures from my 30th birthday party, our cheese making course and spring flowers that I will hopefully be able to upload soon.

Quick update on our life- things are going good down here in the bottom of the world. Kit is still loving his job and I am still missing having a job. I was doing some subbing in a day care classroom for about 8 weeks, but that has stopped so I am back to waiting to hear if a school needs me or not. I have forgotten how frustrating it can be hoping that you will get a call to work every morning. I hope once we move to England, I will find a job teaching!

Kit is running a 10k, in a week and has been training a lot for it. We had three wonderful warm days earlier this week and it has really helped with Kit's running. He has been running from the beach to his work which is around 10k. I am excited to see him run the race and cheer him on!

On October 13th, Kit and I will have been married for 3 years! Also on October 25 we will have been in New Zealand for 1 year. We really wanted to do something fun to celebrate these accomplishments. We are thinking about renting a small house for a night close to Dunedin and enjoying the amazing views and hikes that we have only around 30 minutes away from our house. Maybe we will actually get to see a penguin around Dunedin.

Last weekend we started day light savings again. We are LOVING that it is light until 8 pm and the days are only getting longer! Yea for Day light savings.  Now only if we could have some more sunshine and warmer weather that would stay for more than two days!
Well that's all of the updates from here, hopefully I will get to upload some pictures soon.

2 comments:

Workman Family said...

I can't believe it has been 3 yrs in Oct!! I feel like we were just in FL! What a fun time!! Miss you and can't wait for you to come home soon.

Kit Nat said...

I know can you believe it? Miss you too! xoxo