Thursday, September 09, 2010

An Interuption in the Keelen pics

I still have so many pictures I want to put up from my parent's visit to New Zealand, but I have a quick announcement. WE ARE MOVING TO ENGLAND!  Yes, yes you are all thinking, but I thought you were suppose to be in New Zealand for three years and we had big plans to visit. :)

Kit's boss got offered a new job in Leicester, UK and he accepted it. A part of him accepting the job was to make sure that Kit would be able to come with him. So he offered Kit another post doctoral job doing the same thing only in the UK. We would be living in Leicester, about an hour north of London. We will be coming home around December 15th and we will be home for at least 4-5 weeks. Then we will be moving to England.

We are excited about this new move. We love New Zealand and we are really going to miss our friends here. We are also sad that we didn't get to visit all of the places we had on our list, but oh well. We will have new places to visit in the UK and we will be so close to Europe! We are also excited that we will be closer to home and the plane tickets are much cheaper! So that is our big news we want to share with you all.

Next post the Keelen's week in Dunedin!

2 comments:

Workman Family said...

Nat & Kit, What exciting, wonderful news!! I am very happy for you! AND, did you know that the new Shopaholic book is out in the UK right now!?! Obviously, this does you no good right now since you aren't there, but pretty cool, huh!
Love you and miss you!! Can't wait to see you in December!!! You have NO IDEA how much I miss you.

Patricia Espedal said...

Very exciting except I feel so sorry that you will have to mostly experience two winters in a row! I so wish we could come visit in England! Hopefully we will get to see the two of you for Christmas this year.