Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kate's view of the Peak District

Kate took some amazing pictures from our Peak District weekend. I just got them off of facebook so they aren't mixed up with my other pictures. Here is the view from Kate's eyes:

Burt and Kit reading

         


Making food


Awesome picture of Burt!
Not sure what happened here but I am guess he won at some game we were playing.


Boys having fun

I love this picture and how they are doing the exact same thing



aren't they cute!

Mel playing games in the yard

Where are we going?

(kit is such a poser, I love it)


Pose number 2


Pics by the pond

The great rope swing of 2012


She got some great pictures of Burt and Will

Look at that leg 


My turn

I knew I didn't have the upper body strength to hold myself up that long, so I went for the foot in the bottom. Which was not recommended and almost landed me in the water.


But I did it!

Lunch


James bond

Night time games

I am sure Kit was in a deep conversation about something really important here
(probably about how to dry his socks, lol)

Morning puzzle time

Burt: "you think we can all fit in here?"

Yes we can 
(minus kate)

Not sure what is happening here

maybe pooh sticks?

Backyard tire swing, where you could find me when I disappeared


The Shetland Ponys

Kit's turn on the tire swing

and Burt

Stone fence walking

Beer ad

Wet feet

These two funny guys again

Kit: "Burt spin your beer around head really fast and see what happens"
Burt: "ok"

The awesome group

Jump for joy

how did he get that high?



 Thanks Kate- it was great having a different view behind the lens! Such an awesome weekend!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog, and a great time!
-Kit