The last morning in London, Kit, Cody, Jenni and I decided to take a quick trip to the British Museum to see the Rosetta Stone.
Good bye London, (in front of the British Museum)
Cody and Jenni enjoying the "typical" London weather.
Cody inside the British Museum
The Rosetta Stone.
it was so crowded, I couldn't even get up there to see it.
On the train to Paris! Under the Channel.
The stairs we walked up to our Paris apartment.
Paris, the view from our apartment.
The metro, headed to the Eiffel Tower
Brothers
me
Cody has an amazing camera and he really captured the beauty of it.
Aren't they so cute!
We were there at the perfect time and got to see the light show, it was fantastic!
The Salmon burger that Cody and I had, fantastic!
The cute restaurant we ate at the first night.
First day in Paris, wonderful. The next day was jammed packed with fun and more sights!










2 comments:
So exciting! Glad to see you are enjoying Europe for all its worth!
Looks so lovely! Once again, I am jealous!
Post a Comment