There will be many posts on our trips, we so many pictures. I will try doing the post day
by day of our trip. Here is the first day in London.
Kit and I went down to London the night before, since everyone was arriving at 6am the next morning. Here is a picture of Cody and Jenni coming out of the tube. We were so excited to see them.
First stop is Buckingham Palace.
Jenni and Cody
We had lunch in Leicester Square in London.
Jenni and Cody exercising in the park.
Inside the phone booth
Relaxing in St. James Park
Barb and I in front of the living wall, Trafalgar Square
Celebrities we saw along the way..
Barb with Kate and William!
Kit with Michael Kane
Some fun photos..
Twins in our TOMS shoes
Some sights from the Bus Tour we took around London. Totally worth it, if you have a short amount of time in London.
Statue of Winston Churchill
Smallest Building in London
Day one in London was fantastic!




No comments:
Post a Comment