About a week ago, Kit and I walked to Ross Creek Reservoir, where Dunedin Supplies it's water from. There are alot of trails around the reservoir and you will find a lot of walkers and runners that use these trails for exercise. We enjoyed the walk and exploring the trails. I'm pretty sure we didn't even get to 1/2 of the trails, but we walked a lot. Ross Creek also connects to other trails around Dunedin which we are excited to explore in the future.

We had a good Thanksgiving dinner with friends. It was more like a pot luck, but it was still nice to eat good food and visit with people. I know Kit and I really missed our families over thanksgiving and the food that we are use too, but overall it was a great weekend.
We are headed to the Botanical Gardens again this evening, the roses are in bloom and the other flowers are just beautiful. Hopefully we will get some good pictures. It is so strange for it to be almost summer this time of year. Everything is in bloom and beautiful. Kit and I are amazed on our walks of the different types of flowers and how many of them there are in the city.
Cheers
3 comments:
Beautiful places to go walking! Glad you are finding fun places to explore!
you guys find any free abandoned cars yet?
no free cars, maybe in Auckland.
Post a Comment