Friday, December 04, 2009

Flowers


It is weird that there should be so many flowers blooming in December. Summer is almost upon us and we are enjoying the benefit of the flowers and the green. A couple of days ago Kit and I went to the Botanical Gardens again to walk through the rose garden. It was absolutely beautiful. We got some close ups of the roses and some of the other flowers that you don't normally see in Carbondale. Hope you enjoy.Entrance to the Rose Gardens


Kit's professor picture :)




Not sure what these are but they are all over Dunedin




3 comments:

Will said...

The flowers are really nice. I can't wait for summer again. You're so lucky - two summers in a row. I think if I were rich I'd just follow summer around the world all year. Oh, can I become a follower of your blog? I'd like to reciprocate.

Kit Nat said...

Summer here isn't like summer at home. Some days it is sunny and 75 but then the next day it is 50. Don't get me wrong, I still love the warm weather. I don't know how to put the followers on my blog. How did you do it?

Will said...

I have no idea about the followers thing. I just started a new one and it was there, so beats me.

Your weather reminds me of England big time. It was quite rainy all the time, and lots of overcast days, but the green and the wildflowers really did a lot to make up for it. It's like 25 to 45 degrees here every day which really ain't bad, especially considering it's 20 below with windchill in Chicago.