Thursday, November 26, 2009

update on the visitor

So our friendly furry visitor keeps coming back. She uses the cat door at her pleasure and comes in and leaves when she feels like it. I am loving having a surprise visitor.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow. We are going to see a play tomorrow night, The Christmas Carol. Then on Saturday here, we are going to have a Thanksgiving dinner with some friends and co-workers of Kits. It should be a lot of fun and hopefully as good of food as at home. Kit and I have noticed that the food here is just a little bit different. We bought taco seasoning the other day and it had cumin in it, so it tasted a bit like Indian/ Mexican fajitas. I'm sure Thanksgiving will be wonderful. On Sunday we are going to some Scottish Highland Games, and we are hoping almost everyone will be in kilts. I know if I asked Kit to wear a kilt, he probably would. I would love to see that!

until next time- Cheers!

3 comments:

Bishai said...

Awesome that you've been adopted by a great cat!

Happy thanksgiving and there better be some kilt-pics if Kit goes through with that.

greg|regan said...

cumin is a stock taco seasoning of ours!

Kit Nat said...

I think it is in all taco seasoning, but the amount here is different. Do you make your own?