Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kits Office

As requested by my mom, here are pictures of Kits office and his building he works in.

Things are going good here. Our kitty friend, Lily has been visiting more lately. We still can't decide if she is a stray or someone else's cat. I am tempted to put a collar on her and see if someone takes it off, but I probably won't. She did sleep in our bed the other night until about 3am. Around that time Kit woke up and saw a black shape on the floor in our bedroom. He assumed it was Lily, but it was actually another cat that lives next door hanging out in our bedroom. This cat has bell on it and has never wanted anything to do with us at all. Kit shooed it outside and then Lily left to fend off her new property. Then last night around 5am I heard a bell in our room, black cat was back again walking around the bedroom. I am thinking we need to lock the cat door at night or we might have a bunch of cat vistors through out the night.

On to Kits office....


Owheo Building


Kits name is on the outside of his door. I told him he needs some funny jokes or something to hang above his name.
Kit hanging out, doing work
the other side of the office, with a map of New Zealand, so he doesn't get lost :)

The view from his window. The yellow building makes instant coffee and it smells like instant coffee all the time by Kits work. He does have some really cool art work done on the walls by the leath river below.

Thats my awesome husband showing off in his office!
Cheers!

3 comments:

Will said...

It's nice to see tags. There isn't any of that here in Korea. I saw one shitty throwup in Ilsan so far and it really didn't sate my love for graffiti. It's like mono culture here - everyone is nearly the same in many, many ways. It's weird.

Sorry to miss the Skype call - I was getting a bank account that day. Let's talk soon eh? Eastern hemisphere Illinoisans unite!

Unknown said...

Nice empty bookshelves, Kit. Real nice.

carrie jo said...

Love the pictures, guys! Enjoy your xmas trip, happy holidays!!