Wednesday, January 30, 2013

24 weeks

24 weeks photos:

Feeling pretty good lately. Baby is moving a ton, kicking away, and doing somersaults like crazy. I will wake up in the middle of the night to him kicking my side.  He is the size of a head of cauliflower and  on his way to the size of a head of lettuce. I had my midwife appointment today and got the hear his heartbeat again. He didn't like getting pushed on and started kicking back which made us all laugh. The midwife said everything looks good- good heartbeat, and I'm measuring right on target.  I will be in my 3rd trimester 2 weeks and have around 100 days left. AHHHH! It is all going so fast! But we are so happy to see our baby boy when ever he is ready!





Thank you Kit for taking care of us these past 6 months, I couldn't have done it with out you! All of the cleaning, dishes and dinners you have cooked. You Rock!
We love you!
Baby and Mommy.

No comments: