Wednesday, January 16, 2013

22 + weeks

Over the weekend we had a sunny cold day so we decided to take advantage of it and take some pictures in the Botanical Gardens. I am 22 weeks almost 23 weeks in the pictures below. The baby is the size of a grapefruit.  I am starting to feel like my old self again. I am getting more energy during the day but still feeling tired at night. I am feeling our little boy kick all the time. He is a mover and a shaker! Kit is starting to feel more kicks also.  We bought some shelves for our baby stuff and we set that up this weekend. We loved putting away all of his clothes and  looking at all of the sweet baby stuff we have.



One of the two of us enjoying our Sunday.
Isn't my husband the cutest man!

Next blog: Pictures of Kit's parents trip here over Christmas Break...

No comments: