Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Picnics with the Elams

I hope everyone had a great Easter. Kit had five days off of work and spent most of the time relaxing and hiking around Dunedin. The picture above is the last family picture we took. The picture is from Lake Dunstan in Cromwell. We had lunch there in Old Cromwell and it was a beautiful day.


The next three pictures are of our first lunch, at Tunnel Beach.

Swimming in the Pacific. Ohh so cold...
Barb hanging out on the top of the world

Lunch in Cromwell. It ended up being a great lunch even though I was not looking forward to my sandwich. But the view was amazing.

Cody really got into the "Old Cromwell" theme.
I have one more installment of sunset pictures from the Elam trip. For now don't forget to hold onto those you love..







3 comments:

Workman Family said...

Kit and Cody are too funny! It is so beautiful there. I really, REALLY want to come visit. I miss you guys!!

Kit Nat said...

You SHOULD come visit. You can bring Grayden and Eric too.... Miss you a ton!!!

Cody said...

it turned out that the sandwich was delicious!