Here is a view of the Tasman Sea
Fur Seals basking in the sun.
It was amazing watching them climb up the rocks and bark at each other.
Twice we saw a pod of dolphins.
They were so cute and loved jumping out of the water for us.
so many waterfalls, the pictures don't do the waterfalls justice. Some of them were so tall and one was twice as long as Niagara Falls.
Our boat.
Pictures from the bottom deck of the boat. Kit and I are standing on a huge anchor.
6 comments:
Amazing dudes, just amazing. I feel like if the Koreans ever saw a dolphin they'd try to eat it, not marvel at it.
it was a blast! already missing you guys and nz!
we miss you too!
how beautiful! and is your hair getting longer?
Regan,
My hair is getting longer. I'm letting it grow out. Hope all is well with you guys.
Beautiful. we had a drizzly day there, but still amazing. Jealous of your dolphins- they are such awesome animals to see.
what an exciting life you are living!
Post a Comment