Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun Pictures

I didn't do a very good job at putting this posts in chronological order. I have some fun pictures I am going to post from different times during our trip.


Queenstown

In Queenstown we found about these hot tubs that look over the mountains and the shot over river. They were amazing. They wouldn't let all five of us in one so we had two in rooms next to each other. Each room had their own hot tub with retractable glass garage doors. In the cold, you could still see out and above but you could open them at your leisure. If the water got to hot, you push a button and water cold water falls from above. It was amazing and so relaxing! I recommend it to anyone who is in Queenstown.





Mirror lake outside of Milford Sounds

We had a lot of lunches outside. Pictures from our Tunnel Beach picnic to come.

Te Anau, Can believe how big this fish Kit caught was. (hee hee)

Lake Te Anau

Old Cromwell.... Check into the next post to see what happens

3 comments:

Cody said...

that horse was so still!

Shannon said...

looks like you had some fun!

i wanted to also thank you so much for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving such a sweet comment in regards to my grandmother's passing.

take care and have a wonderful day!

warmly,
shannon

Workman Family said...

awesome!!!