We had the cutest vistor the other day. She has actually come by the house twice and loves pets. She is a very friendly cat and makes herself welcome in our house. On the first visit she stayed for about an hour, going in and out the cat door, roaming through the house and hanging outside. We thought she might become our cat, so Kit walked up to the store to ge some cat food and litter. By the time he came back, she decided to go home. We seem to have a few neighboorhood cats in our yard from time to time, but she has been the friendliest by far. Kit always has a name for each cat, and so he named her Lily. We have figured out why they love our yard so much, our garden seems to be a wonderful place for them to use the bathroom. The joy of neighboorhood cats! Well, we fell in love with her and hopefully she will come and visit soon. It fills that hole in my heart slightly, when she comes by and then makes me really miss my animals even more. I knew it would be hard to not have them, but sometimes when I wake up in the morning I forget they are not there. I know they are doing wonderful. Marcello and Tahini and settling in very well. Tahini has caught 7 moles in the Elams yard and is very proud of herself. Marcello is just hanging out and loving every minute of it.
Bosky is loving having another dog to play with at my parents house. He is getting spoiled and enjoying every minute of it. He goes on at least three walks a day and loves hanging outside. So its only us that is having a hard time with it. Oh well, at least we have friendly neighboors!

2 comments:
That is such a perfect little cat door. What a cute kitty! But I doubt any cat could replace Marcello and Tahini, they are special! Barb
That is such a perfect little cat door. What a cute kitty! But I doubt any cat could replace Marcello and Tahini, they are special! Barb
Post a Comment