Things have been good in kiwi-land. This past week has been fun and busy. Natalie and I have been getting the place all set up. We've been making trips up and down the hill to 'The Warehouse' to buy various accoutrement for the house. In addition to that Natalie and I have made a few trips exploring around Dunedin. On Thursday we made a trip out to Sandfly bay where the rare yellow-eyed penguin lives. It was beautiful with panoramic views of the ocean but with only 2 penguin sightings. We did see a few ornery sea lions. Before the beach pictures there are some from St. Clair where we stayed with some of my colleagues from Oregon.
Lots of surfers waiting in the cold cold water
Frolicking in the surf
Sandfly bay with the penguins and sea lions
Arooo!
2 comments:
Is it time to start planting for gardening? Barb
I think so, but I'm not for sure. I need to do some research on it.
Post a Comment