Friday, October 02, 2009

23 days!

I'm not sure I am ready to count down the days, but that is what we have, 23 days until we leave the country. 21 day until we head out to San Fransisco. There is so much still to do, packing, one more yard sale, canceling utilizes, last minute doctors appointments, work, cleaning, showing the house, mowing the lawn, and the list goes on and on. By the time the 14 hour flight comes, I will be ready for a long sleep on a plane, (I hope). Oh and we can't forget seeing friends and family.
So the count down begins......

4 comments:

Kate said...

That is coming up so so soon!! I can't imagine packing up a whole life and moving like that, although I dream of it often. We will be living vicariously through you these next few years. Enjoy this next bit of business. and as always if you are in Urbana feel free to drop by for a beverage.

kit said...

Thanks Kate, I wish we were going to be in Urbana, but our weekends are almost gone. It is starting to get stressful moving and packing everything up, but I'm sure it will be rewarding once we are there.

kit said...

By the way that was Natalie.

Kate said...

you are going to have the time of your life lady. No worries about making it up to Urbana, some day our paths will cross again! Try to enjoy all the time you have before you get there.