Well, to update what has been going on here, I had a birthday a week ago. I turned 29 and we celebrated in Nashville. We had a blast hanging out with good friends and drinking great beer. Other than working and packing life has been easy going and we are now addicted to the first season of True Blood, which we just started watching. If you have never watched it and like vampire stuff, I recommend it. Here are some pictures from Nashville.
Monday, September 14, 2009
5 Weeks
5 weeks, really only 5 weeks until we move! I feel like we still have so much to do. My parents are coming down next weekend for a visit and to take our first load of stuff into storage. Kit and I were talking today about how we already had a huge yard sale and we still feel like we have a lot of stuff to pack and get rid of. It is amazing how much people accumulate over a short period of time. We have been living together for over 6 years and it we have so much stuff. I hope that the things we do put in storage will be things we want when we return from New Zealand. One of my favorite things about moving is unpacking the boxes, it always feels like Christmas to me. So, I am sure that after 2-3 years, it will really feel like Christmas. I hope to simplify our life when we are in New Zealand and not buy more stuff that we will want to bring back when we move back to the states.
Well, to update what has been going on here, I had a birthday a week ago. I turned 29 and we celebrated in Nashville. We had a blast hanging out with good friends and drinking great beer. Other than working and packing life has been easy going and we are now addicted to the first season of True Blood, which we just started watching. If you have never watched it and like vampire stuff, I recommend it. Here are some pictures from Nashville.



Well, to update what has been going on here, I had a birthday a week ago. I turned 29 and we celebrated in Nashville. We had a blast hanging out with good friends and drinking great beer. Other than working and packing life has been easy going and we are now addicted to the first season of True Blood, which we just started watching. If you have never watched it and like vampire stuff, I recommend it. Here are some pictures from Nashville.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looking good elams! apple crisp, dice up the apples toss with enought lemon juice (or lime if it's what you got), sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. In other bowl mix oats, some sugar and cinnamon and then grate (with the cheese grater) cold butter until it holds together. put it on the apples in the dish, bake til bubbly. sorry no recipe, just threw it together.
Holy cow 5 weeks!!!!
Thank you!!!!! We might be up in CU the first week in October, I will let you know if we are coming or not.
Post a Comment