Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Married 2 years, 1 1/2 weeks until we leave.

Kit and I have been married 2 years today! I thank God every day to married to such a wonderful man. He is so kind, loving and makes me laugh. He is not to bad looking either. I can remember when we met, (8 years ago) and thinking he was going to be the one I marry some day. He is my soul mate and my best friend. Anyone who has met him knows what a wonderful person he is. So, thank you Kit for being my husband!

We leave for San Fransisco in 8 days. AHHHHH 8 DAYS!! 10 days until we move to New Zealand. Packing is going very slow and we are just trying to take one day at a time. I have decided I am in a bit of denial that I am leaving so soon. I am trying to enjoy each day that I have here in the states. But I am getting really excited about moving to New Zealand also. It should be such a wonderful adventure and so beautiful. The only thing that sucks right now is that I am sick. Just a cold, but I hope that I will start feeling better soon. My family is throwing us a going away party this Saturday night, so I really hope I feel better by then.
I will leave you with some pictures of Kit and I, which I am sure you all love:)



2 comments:

Kate said...

happy late anniversary! hope you feel better soon!

greg|regan said...

happy anniversary... are you there yet?