Monday, February 25, 2013

Harry Potter Part 2

The second set of Harry Potter Pictures


Kit and the great clock



Sirius Black, Tonks and Lupin's clothes 

Hermoine, Harry and Ron from the Prisoner of Azkaban 

Kit and I in front of the door to Dumbledore's office

Dumbledore's Office
The paintings of all the former Head Master's


The Sword of Gryffindor 



Dumbledore 


Memories for the pensive

Me getting ready to jump into the pensive

The Hallway at the Leaky Cauldron 

The Potions Room




The Tri wizard Cup

Props

Horcruxes 





The Animal Actors

Hagrid's Hut

The door to the Chamber of Secrets

The door to Vault 713 in Gringotts

The Gringott's Cart

Marble Staircase

Hagrid's motorcycle

Mad Eye Moody's Chest

Harry's broomstick

The Burrow




Death Eaters

The Vanishing Cabinet 

 death eaters

Ministry of Magic




Umbridge's office

Umbridge's clothes

Papers and books used in the movies



The Marauder's Map
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good...


The Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
products

Next post: Diagon Alley, butter Beer, Privet Drive and much more!


No comments: