Saturday, February 06, 2010

Otago Peninsula


Last week Kit and I explored the Otago Peninsula, the drives are absolutely beautiful. We went on a short hike and can't wait to go back.

I had a job interview last week for an active movement advisor. I would be given presentations to preschools, communities and parents on how they should incorporate more physical movement into children's lives ages 0-5. I would really like to teach, but my qualifications are still being assessed by the government and I won't even be considered for a teaching job until that happens. I will find out by Friday if I did get the job or not, or if they are still in the process of deciding. We will see what happens. That is all of the news here in Duendin, besides the most wonderful weather we have been having here. We actually went to the beach on Saturday and it was hot out! Kit and I went into the water which was freezing, but refreshing at the same time. Summer has finally arrived on the South Island.

Pictures of the Peninsula below:






A cloud moving in

Above the clouds


Dunedin from the Peninsula

Two more weeks until visitors!!

No comments: