I'm thinking about not blogging anymore. I am not very good at keeping up with my blogs and I feel I have very much neglected it. So this may be the last post for a long Time or ever.
Kit will be done with his PHD his summer and he has been on the job hunt since January. He has interviewed in Davis Ca, Eugene OR, and has an interview in Chicago. We are hoping something will happen soon. We are really wanting the Davis Ca position. We visited the town and we loved it. It is a great biking town and very family oriented with lots of wonderful food and farmer's markets, twice a week. It is only an hour or so from the coast and an hour or so from the mountains. The best part is it is only an hour from San Francisco, which Kit's brother and girlfriend live there. We would have family close by, which is always important. Another plus is it is 30 minutes from Napa Valley and Sonoma, I love wine:) And the best part: It is a great place for visitors.
We have really tried not getting our hopes up and we are hoping that he will hear something very soon. Especially since, Oregon is going to let him know next week about that job.
That is what is exciting about our life right now. We are ready for sunnier days and warmer weather, Carbondale is known for being warm one day and freezing the next. We have enough rain and every time the sun peaks out, I am headed outside. Bosky is doing well, he and marcello ( the fat cat) have really started enjoying their time together.
So if you want to see more about our life, I am on facebook and would love to be your friend, if I'm not already..... Regan!!!
I love the blogs I check daily, so please keep up the great work and sorry for the neglect.
bye for now,
nats
4 comments:
Aww. I will be sad to not read updates about natalie! I think... if you move somewhere cool, then you should restart it. Especially because I deactivated my facebook account! Davis sounds really great! I'm curious to know what Eugene was like. What kind of positions is Kit applying for?
He is applying for any post doc positions where they are using mri machines and running test of memory, and parts of the brain. He is also applying for genetic type jobs in psych. We hoping will happen soon!
Good luck on the job hunt to Kit. Hope you are doing well. I will miss not catching up here, but will stay more in touch with FB, Regan really should re-activate.
KEEP BLOGGING. I just started to try to keep it up again too. Also - move to Chicago! The winters are really getting much milder.
-Will
Post a Comment