MY CAR!
What can I say, I love my Subaru!
What can I say, I love my Subaru!

My car has gone on many wonderful adventures with me and I have loved it every step of the way. I have only had my car for three years and I am so so sad to have to get rid of it. A couple of weeks ago my check engine light came on and so I took into my car guy. I was expecting oh you know, 200 dollars or so to fix it. However, it is going to cost my around 6,000-7,000 to fix it. My head gasket is shot, my catalytic converters are broken and the o2 sensors don't work. My car is only worth around 8000 in wonderful condition and it is not in wonderful condition. I guess I have to get a new car. Most people would be exited about getting a new car, but I LOVE my car. We test drove a Camry and an Accord today. I really like the Camry but we will see what I end up getting. If Kit helps out on the car payments I can afford one of those other wise it looks like a Corilla or a Honda fit(which I can't find anywhere around here). Anyone have any suggestions?
here are some pictures of good times my car, nicknamed red rocks, has had.
here are some pictures of good times my car, nicknamed red rocks, has had.
Camping in Utah

How I will miss you!!!!!!!!



1 comment:
Hey there, sorry to hear about your car. We just got a Toyota Matrix and really love it. I'm sure anything with low gas mileage will be great, good luck with your search!
I also wanted to say I tagged you. Check out my site to see what you need to do next :)
Post a Comment