

I was tagged by my friend Susie to write 6 random things about me. I get this wonderful award: So I must be very Kreativ!!

1. I enjoying knitting things for other people and myself: baby sweaters, baby booties, scarves, hats, mittens and socks. My first pair of mittens are way to big for my hand but I love the color of them and they make me happy. I am in the process of making socks, the first one I made was too small, but I am hopping to stretch it out a bit.
2. I enjoy hanging out in my pajama pants when I get home from work. I want to get off the kid germs from school, so we call it putting on the comfys.
3. For about 25 years, I thought I saw a UFO when I was a kid. Until very recently I told my parents and they laughed. They asked what colors it was and I said red and blue. It was actually cop cars in front of my house, bring home my cousin who was living with us. I like the UFO story much better.
4. I LOVE reading fantasy books and books set in the 1700 or 1800's . Any books about time travel, elves, wizards, witches, and fairys. Some of my favorite are: Harry Potter (of course). The Eragon series, The mists of Avalon and my new favorite series Diana Galbadon's stories about Jamie and Claire. Claire goes back in time and meets the love of her life Jamie, a Scottish highlander. I also enjoy all of Jane Austen's books.
5. I secretly wish that I would have lived in the 1800's. so romanitc. ( maybe I did in another life)
6. I'm scared of heights. I try so very hard not to be and I push my self to the edge. but I am ususally freek out.
So that is 6 random things about me you may or may not know. Another fun fact, I love reading creative blogs of others. I am going to tag Kate she is the only one I know who hasn't been tagged yet.
2 comments:
Natalie...
Thanks for the comment on my site! It seems we do have a lot in common: "Harry Potter (of course). The Eragon series, The mists of Avalon" Check, check and Check! Have you read Brisingr yet? REALLY good!
I've just started knitting and found out I was taught the wrong stitch, so I'm trying to learn all over again...frustrating!
Also...I'm terrified of heights as well!
Hey Natalie...sorry I fooled you so badly, haha. At least you weren't the only one, huh?
Let me know the next time you're in Madison--would be great to see you two!
Post a Comment