Wednesday, March 14, 2007

spring Break 2007

This Spring break has been wonderful. We have had about 75 degree weather everyday. We are loving our time. I am hoping to chronical the week. So here goes the first couple of days.


We had a huge mold problem, so Kit cleaned it up and re painted the extra bedroom. Now he and Eddie are in the process of painting the hallway too.


Anyone up for Yoga in the morning??

We are trying the pioneer life.. Using an axe to cut wood, we had alot of fun doing this. Kit actually spilt wood, but I only made a crack.



Ah the Dog woods in bloom... Spring is really here!!


Grilling time.. soy dogs, veggie burgers and portabellas. Yummy

A nice little campfire, with way to many drinks by the end of the night.


Hobo Eddie came by

Ah, drunk Kit, we had a blast that night

Don't you love my new glasses, I am think about wearing them everywhere

Kit brought out the glow sticks and them put them on the cats. Woo who, pary time


More to come....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys live in the garden of Eden!

Can ya'll email me a URL of where to buy Bonaroo tix? I'm really gonna do it! Money be damned - I miss you guys.