On Friday we went to Kit's parents house and watched the Illini game and the SIU game. We had a great time drinking, playing poker (again) and having a slumber party. We didn't start playing poker until 12am, so we were up very late in the morning and we pretty much went home the next day and slept all day. These are the last pics from our spring break. I hope you all enjoyed them. We had a great time but I am glad to be back at work.
We started the festivities at 6 with some beer and screw driver.

Shannon, Sara and I had a knitting parties. I was teaching the girls to knit. They did great!

Here is a pic of Sara's progress. Way to go!!

Music and exercise, the way to go

More exercise, we are working so hard

Go SIU, Lets win the sweet sixteen this week!!!

SIU rocks

Yeah chug it!!!

Poker fun

All in....

Isn't Sara and Josh's dog the cutiest, she has her baby Avery with her

I want you

A little Daft Punk will get Kit going any day

These last picture are from about 4 in the morning, Sara had been up since 6:30am. She was a trooper!!

I was drunk and tired.

Ah, St. Patty's Day, We went to a bar, but they ran out of green beers, so we made some ourself. I love St. Pattys day
No comments:
Post a Comment