Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ah Shucks....

I didn't get the fourth grade job. Oh well. There were two other girls who work for Giant City also and they didnt get the job either. Some random guy got the job, he must be good. Anyway I went to see my parents this weekend it was fun. We drank alot, were hung over on sat. Kit and I played in the snow and that was fun for about 30 minutes. We also went and saw some great snow scupltures. Here are some pictures below>>>


A man fighting a dragon



Van Gogh

Ah yes, I am going to drink scotch tonight!

3 comments:

greg|regan said...

=(

sorry to hear you didn't get the job. why does it have to be so competitive and class sizes so big? grumble. cool ice sculptures.

Jeff Schneider said...

sorry to hear about the job. On a lighter note Laurel and I went to see all those snow scultpures two weeks ago. My favorite was humpty dumpty leaning on the fence considering whether or not to jump. It was the last one on the tour. Are we going to go to St. Louis for the city museum/brew toury?

Kit Nat said...

We're up for St. Louis anytime!! We might want to wait for it to be warmer for the city museum. The outside is the best part!!!