I have the plague right now. I feel like shit. There have been a couple of kids at school who have had strep. I really hope I don't have that. Any hoo, things are good here. When have been playing alot of Texas Holdem. I almost won last weekend, but Sara won right under my drunk nose!! I had an interview this week for a fourth grade position, I really hope I get it. Pre-K, is frustrating. I know that I taught it before, but after working with older kids for awhile, I am ready for kids who listen and don't cough right in my face. Well here are some pictures of our poker fun!!
dancing poker

dancing poker







1 comment:
Yippee! Thanks for the post! I hope you feel better and I really hope you get the job! Did I tell you that I started a teaching program? I did. Eeek!
Post a Comment