Monday, January 08, 2007

NEW YEARS EVE FUN!!!

We had a blast on New Years!!! Thank you Jeff and Laurel...

The boys


Old friends, if you look closely you will see an old picture they are trying to recreated from their freshman year of college.

Girls having fun!! Don't we look pretty!

Oh Tommy, we miss you! You are so much fun>>

Annie and Julie, aren't they cute


The party hosts

Aren't we too cute for words..

I don't remember but I am sure Tommy was telling a hilarious story here

The old group back together

Happy New year

This is me at about 3:30/4, ready for bed anyone??

2 comments:

Jeff Schneider said...

I think Tommy is explaining to laurel the principles of particle motion within a matrix as it could used as a model for studying cell-cell interaction and motion. Or a sweet story about the last time he saw Ween.

greg|regan said...

i've been waiting an awfully long time for a new post...