Tuesday, August 15, 2006

MADISON!!!!!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to update our trip to Madtown. We had a blast in Madison. Thanks to Regan and Greg for the wonderful hospitality and fun!!

We found out that the Capital Building has an observation deck. It was great, you could see everything from up there.


I have found the land of fun, Madison....


Views from the observation deck.
State Street

Lake Monona
There were all these awesome cows around Madison. This is my favorite one.





Regan and Greg took us to Troy Gardens were they are going to live. There is an organic veggie farm(below) , a prairie, condos and garden plots. It was great.

Here was the Children's Garden..

I didn't get a picture of Regan and Gregs garden plot but here are some of their tomatoes. Yummy!
Soy Beans



And Chickens in the children's Garden.
After Troy Gardens, We went to an Ultimate Frisbee tournament, where the Great Dane provided free food and beer to all. We had an awesome time.


Kit, Regan and Greg
me and Regan at the Union drinking more yummy beers.

Are we in Germany???

No we at the Union. Oh I love Madison


Our wonderful friends, we miss you guys!
Ahh, the union at closing time.
I am learning how to be a lifeguard at 1 in the morning. it was a bit cold.

The next day, madison farmers market. Yeah!!

Awesome street band
Kit and his cousin Jordan.
Ah Madsion, we feel like you are our home, we hope to be back soon


Lasting memories.....
Our old place in Madison:)

3 comments:

SES said...

kit, thanks for my bday wishes...I miss those techno days. it looks like you're having a great summer, I like your and natalie's new blog. maybe you're coming to chicago again??

greg|regan said...

great post i must say! we had a lot of fun too and are so excited that you've decided to move back to madison! alright, wishful thinking, but really, why not move back? what else are you going to do? i swear i will get my 'madison' post up of that weekend soon! keep an eye out!

regan

Anonymous said...

Maria,
I love you bangs!! I hope to see you soon!!
love,
sally