We went to the Boone County Fair, a place I use to love hanging out when I was younger. Kit and I decided to play some games to start with. This was the mouse game where you put a quarter down on a color , then a mouse decides what color to go in. If it goes in the color you picked you get a toy!!! We didn't win:(

After the mouse game, Kit played a game where you have to shoot a three point shot and he won this HUGE soccer ball.

There was a mechanical bull riding machine, which Kit and I rode. We don't have any pictures of it, but we do have some videos. It was awesome!!!
I have been around cows growing up, but these cows were huge!
Pretty horse

Tigers they had at the fair.

Draft horses,
There is a minor league baseball field down the road from our house. We went to a game which was dollar beer night!! We had fun.Kit and my brother.
Me and my parents.
And last but not least a picture of the best car from Back to the Future!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment