Wednesday, May 08, 2013

39 weeks

6 days until my due date.

I always thought this baby was going to come early but now I'm not so sure. I have been having some Braxton hicks and some days/ nights I feel like this might be it but for the most part they are light contractions that don't last long at all. I am sure this baby has his own agenda and we will be happy to see him when he is ready. Saying that, we are ready so any day now would be great!!

He is still moving, kicking away in there, especially at night when I am trying to sleep. We are so curious at what he looks like. I am sure he will be just a precious as we think he will.

Spring has finally arrived to the UK and we have been enjoying the beautiful flowers everywhere. We had a wonderful weekend where it was sunny and the temperatures were in the high 60's- low 70's. We spent our last weekend just the two of us enjoying as much time as we could outside, walking, bbqing and soaking in the sunshine. My parents get here this Friday and I'm hoping they will get some of the great weather we have been having!

Here are some pictures from the last week..


A crane at the botanical gardens








Hopefully the next post will be about baby Elam!! 

In other baby news- my amazing friend Kathleen had her baby girl on Monday. Norah Elizabeth. We are so proud of her and can't wait to meet her sweet baby girl!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great weekend! Love you Honey!
-Kit

Eve x said...

Eagerly awaiting the next post, and the little lad :-D