A couple of weeks ago, a group of us went out to surf. Most of us had never been before but we had some good teachers. Thanks Charlie! We rented wet suits and surfboards from the University Recreation Center. It was a beautiful warm 75 degree day which made getting in the water much more bearable. Us newbies, didn't actually stand up, but Kit got into a crouching position and I got on my knees a couple of times. We had a awesome day and Kit and I can't wait to go surfing again.
Matt trying on his wetsuit.
Eve sure looked the part!
Kit and Burt coming in for a break. It was exhausting!
Kit and I suited up
headed out
I was pretty proud of the fact I actually went surfing.
Typical surfing pictures
rachel, kit, me and charlie
kate, kit, me and charlie
and a fun picture of a guy who rides his bike on the beach with his huskies pulling him along. Beach sled dogs.
2 comments:
How FUN!!!
Yeah Huskies...Miss ya guys!
Post a Comment