Can you find the cat?
We looked over and saw these two eyes glinting out of Kit's huge blue coat. Cats in Coats what could be cuter??
The storm has past and I have had two days off of school and one more tomorrow! It has been awesome. It started out with sleet/snow, more like ice pellets. We got about 3 inches of that on Monday night/ Tuesday. Then Tuesday night it turned into wonderful snow. We ended up with about 4 inches of snow on top of all the ice. So with Kit's wonderful 4 wheel drive we could get around pretty well. We heard of this great hill for sledding on a dam. We loaded up the car with friends and Bosky and went sledding. It was the biggest hill I have seen since Madison sledding. It was a blast and I am very sore.
Before we shoveled the cars out.
He loved it, he would chase us down the hill and run back up. We think he went up and down the hill about two dozen times.
No comments:
Post a Comment