Tuesday, December 09, 2008

long time coming.....


My new car! It is actually a used honda civic, but an 08 so not too old. We love it. It isn't the subaru, but still really great! We got a good deal too or at least we think:)

Here is a picture of our Christmas tree. I have been really slow about Christmas stuff this year. I just started shopping yesterday. I went to Target and it was crazy. The toy section was so busy and I was having alot of trouble buying those plastic toys for the kids. You don't know if there is lead in the toys and I just have trouble spending money on something that they may not like.
I am trying to make more things this year, but I am having a hard time getting movitated and finding time. Ah, the Christmas season, so busy.


For fun, Bosky in a vest!

No comments: