My friend Susie did this Women's Day Daybook on her blog and I thought it was really neat. It is from a blog called The Simple Women.
For Today...
Outside my Window... is a hot, sunny day. It is starting to cloud over and Bosky is playing in the backyard with Kit.
I am thinking...that I wish my feet would get rubbed and that i would be more crafty with my time.
I am thankful for...my family, the pets, fall days.
From the kitchen... apple pie, homemade bread, barbecue tofu, and apple cider.
I am wearing...comfy clothes and sitting under a blanket.
I am reading...Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
I am hoping...to have a great one year anniversary week in Hot Springs Arkansas
I am creating... socks that I am knitting and many ideas for christmas presents.
I am hearing...Kit mowing the lawn.
Around the house...lots of laundry that still needs to be folded. Cats sleeping
One of my favorite things...the walk I went on with Bosky and Kit to the Co-op. Apple cider!
No comments:
Post a Comment