Welcome cooler weather and school.
over labor day weekend we went Kit's cousin's wedding reception.
Can anyone guess where it was at?
If you guess Madison WI, you are right! We had a blast hanging out in our old town, seeing family, being surprised by the taste of Madison, sitting on the terrace, and drink good Wisconsin beer!
The lovely bride and groom talking to Kit's brother Cody
over labor day weekend we went Kit's cousin's wedding reception.
Can anyone guess where it was at?
The lovely bride and groom talking to Kit's brother Cody
Jenni and Cody
brothers
Botanical gardens.
And in Bosky news: He caught a rabbit in our yard. He was quite proud of his catch. I didn't know if I should let him eat it or not. so I let him eat a little and then Kit disposed of it for me.
oh ya, I had a Birthday last week. I turned 28:)
1 comment:
hey natalie! happy birthday! sorry we missed you in madison. =( we were in indianapolis for the weekend. we probably crossed paths.
Post a Comment