Here are some pictures from before bonnaroo. He did and awesome job
Saturday, June 21, 2008
The road to Bonnaroo
Kit and Eddie went to Bonnaroo, a music festival in Tenn. again this year. This is the 7th year of Bonnaroo and Kits 7th year going. They saw lots of great bands and stayed up way to late for me. I was thinking about the first year of Bonnaroo where there were around 20,000 people and now they are around 80,000+ people. It has grown into a huge festival. I was also thinking about how when we first went Cody was just going into college, kit and I hadn't been dating even for a year and we did not own a digital camera or a cell phone. Seems weird to think of how things have changed so much in 7 years. Here are some pictures of Kit and Eddie at Bonnaroo. I will try to find some pictures of Kit every year and post them next.


I forgot to tell about Kit's glow suit her wore at Bonnaroo. He bought 24 feet of glow wire and put in on this yellow jump suit he has. He was a hit and everyone loved him. At DJ mastercraft, they asked him to come up on stage and dance with them. He was pretty pumped about that:)
Here are some pictures from before bonnaroo. He did and awesome job

Here are some pictures from before bonnaroo. He did and awesome job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment