Adventures Abroad
oh my goodness, it looks so beautiful! i must insist on more pictures! i wish we could have been there! congratulations!!!
Congratulations! Yes, please post more pictures. Can you email me your address, I lost for the response to your shindig in carbondale? Ben and I would love to make it are kids okay?Kate
YEAH!!! Best Weekend Ever!! Love you and see you soon! YIPPY!
That last comment was me Kathleen
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my goodness, it looks so beautiful! i must insist on more pictures! i wish we could have been there! congratulations!!!
Congratulations! Yes, please post more pictures. Can you email me your address, I lost for the response to your shindig in carbondale? Ben and I would love to make it are kids okay?
Kate
YEAH!!! Best Weekend Ever!! Love you and see you soon! YIPPY!
That last comment was me Kathleen
Post a Comment