We have only 6 weeks until the wedding. I can't believe it is happening so soon! I had my final dress fitting this weekend, which was so much fun. I also had my first shower. It was up by my parents house at a great little tea house. It looked like a cottage right out of England. I loved it. I can't believe how much stuff we got already and this is only the beginning. Our whole front room is scattered with new dishes and cookware. I am going to have to get the courage to actually pack away our old stuff. It is harder than I would think. Almost all of our dishes and cookware are hand me downs, so they have been around for awhile. Oh well, we will just hand them down to someone else.I am writing this at about 12:30 am because I cant sleep. We went to the wineries and out to eat. I drank way to much and fell asleep at 8:30 and now I am awake. I am secretly hoping that this will be my only part of my hang over since I have my first day of work with the kids tomorrow. eek...
Today also starts my 6 weeks wedding exercise and diet plan. (my dress was a bit snug in some places) I am hoping that I keep with it and get toned for the wedding.
Well I better go back to bed and try to sleep off some of this hangover!!


1 comment:
YEAH 27!!! I hope you had a great birthday!! Best of luck on the diet/exercise program! You can do it. Miss you! love, leen
Post a Comment