Sunday, July 01, 2007

We're Engaged!!!

Kit proposed to me at Arches national Park about a week ago. We are having a great time on our trip and loving every minute of it. I will post pics later. Here are some pictures of where we got engaged! WE are so happy and excited..

This is right after the engagement
The view from where we were sitting

Double ARches were it took place...

The happy excited couple..

6 comments:

greg|regan said...

Congratulations guys!!! That is wonderful news! we're so happy for you! yea! woot!

Kate said...

Congratulations Natalie! Weddings are so much fun. HOpe you enjoy the rest of your trip.

Kate

Sprague said...

Congratulations, guys. Have a great trip, adn I hope to see you later in the summer!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see you guys for Pitchfork...

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!! have a fun/safe trip and i hope i get to see you guys the next time you're here!

fleetwm13 said...

Congratulations guys, I'm so happy for you...it's been too long, I hope Jeff and I get to see you soon.