Monday, April 16, 2007

Shitty Week to Hooping Night

So my week started off pretty crappy. Things are getting really busy at work and the kids are getting wilder, especiallly because the weather has been so crazy. Any way I got bit by a kid and it freakn hurt. It didn't break the skin but left some great teeth marks for about 6 hours later. Here is a picture of the bite below.






After that my week got a little better, a gang of rasberrries came to my house the other night and made me drink


Oh course they really didn't make me drink, but they do look intimidating.

We played a card game on Friday night were the loser had wear a funny hat.

And play the banjo


I decided to Hula hoop my sorrows away, which was way to much fun.
I felt much better about my week after that.

3 comments:

kit said...

It was a hobotastic weekend! Such a variety of smells and tastes. Enough to make your chest itch...

greg|regan said...

funny post! sorry to hear about the bite... yikes!

Jeff Schneider said...

I thought kids bit you as a sign of saying hello down there. At least thats what kit did when I met him in the dorm, followed of course by 5-mile grin of his.