Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Von Jakob Mardi Gras


Wewent to a Winery Mardi Gras Party. It was raining like a bitch out so we had to stay inside which was awesome since we got the couches by the fire place. It was great. We drank lots of wine and had a blast.

Here is the view from outside, when it stopped raining for about 10 mins.


Sara and I drinking the day away


Kit and I


A pondering the thought of life or the next bottle of wine.

Josh and Sara

Ah mardi Gras masks start making a entrance
I will break you with my powerful rays of light



Josh's two sides. He hard, mean side

The quiet side... He is like a ghost

The super powers of the girls...



Hell ya the masks rocked our world!And last but not least, Batman, dana na, da na na

3 comments:

greg|regan said...

natalie, your hair is getting so long!!! cool pictures!

Kit Nat said...

Thanks Regan,

I actually went to get it cut last night but decided to just put layers in it. I think I am going to let it grow out so I can donate it to locks of love...

greg|regan said...

what a nice thing to do!