Monday, September 11, 2006

Natalie's Birthday Weekend Part 1

My birthday was on Sept 4th and we had a blast spending the weekend in Chicago!



Here are the first installments from the weekend. This my actual birthday. We went to eat at a great vegetarian resturant named Victorys Banner. It was some of the best food I have ever had.

Here is Jeff eating away...Birthday Kisses, can you believe that I am 26!!!!!
Me, Laurel and Katelyn..
Ahh, Wonderful sayings on the sugar packets.

My neatloaf sandwhich was delicous. I loved it!!!

The workers singing happy birthday to me. Oh, they loved my soul!My wonderful cranberry bran muffin they brought out for me.
Happy Birthday to me!


1 comment:

greg|regan said...

natalieeeeee! happy belated birthday! i'm such a bad friend, but i justify it by saying that right now, life is crazy busy! i'm glad you had what looks like an excellent birthday!
happy birthday to you.

regan