This is our flag we have in front. Our neighbors wonder, do pirates live here??
Oh no, it must be a gang of biker cats....
That gang leader sure looks mad.
The back of the house
Part of our yard, when we first looked at this we thought, man what great hammock trees, but they are way to close. Your butt sinks to the ground, while your legs are way above your head. It is soooo comfortable.

Our screened in porch

Living Room
Living room view from the other side.
This is our front room around christmas time. Pretty plain, not much going on here.
Then we painted it, now it is windjammer blue fun!!!
Our music wall

The kitchen, when we moved in it was full of stupid flowery wall paper, that I spent hours taking down. Now it is this bright orange, but we love it. As you can see from Kit's face.

What a smart idea, paint the bedroom school bus yellow. I woke up every morning screaming !!
( ha ha just kidding about the sceaming)
We finally got it painted "rain" and we love it. A much calmer color, now we need is more to hang on the walls.
Kit getting ready for Bonnaroo.. He is thinking where is all of my booze??

And lastly, Tahini enjoying the shade of a tarp..
2 comments:
yay! a virtual tour of your house! i was going to ask you to put up pictures of it so i could see it, and you did! how neat that you have a screened in porch and a yard! (I know the yard comes standard with most houses, but having an apartment, i'm jealous).
I love that you put so many pictures on your blog! I hope to see you two soon!
love,
sally
Post a Comment